- More robust user-agent parsing.
- Integrate raster stats more closely with polygon features; a get_raster_stats(rastername) method
- Improved shapefile import including field mapping, validation, and multi-feature uploads
- Improvements to test coverage and continuous integration.
- Simple point drag-drop widget for inputing point geometries (from the bioregions app)
- Layer manager to organize KML base data layers.
- An admin dashboard for analyzing site usage.
- Asynchronous notification system to allow messaging the user in real-time without polling.
Complete 2D interface
- Autoconfigures based on workspace
- Full CRUD capabilities and REST API integration
- GeoJSON driven
- OpenLayers map interface with Tree-view feature list.
- Ability to author base map tiles and interactivity layers (UTFGrids) using Tilemill
Other functionality under consideration
- ArcGIS Server Rest API intgration
- Marxan integration for conservation priorities (currently implemented in the aquatic priorities tool)
- Geosearch: a search interface which searches local features database as well as external geocoding services
- Internationalization and localization